Which coaching sessions will you benefit most from?
- What work challenges are you and/or your colleagues facing – particularly during this pandemic?
- We’ll discuss, I’ll recommend. It’ll be 100% tailored-made… not ‘off the shelf’.
- If your situation changes, the coaching will change; I’ll always adapt the coaching to your needs.
Over the years, I’ve successfully delivered coaching and training on many important, relevant topics including:
What do you need to do to influence other people in a more positive and professional manner?
- Do they speak over you? How often do people interrupt you?
- Why is it that they always seem to be able to say what they want to say – but you don’t?
- How well (if ever?) do you say “No“?
- How effectively, with how much impact are you delivering your opinion?
What do you need to do to influence others better?
- What’s the necessary mindset for you to adopt?
- What parts of your delivery style are you keen to adapt?
- How can you still deliver your message in a professional and charming manner?
Managing your motivation and mental health is always challenging and stressy.
Covid-19 is having a hugely detrimental effect on millions of professionals. If you feel out-of-sorts, lonely, stressed, your morale is rock bottom, the worst thing that you can do is… do nothing.
- How can you perform at your best (even function properly) when you’re feeling really stressed?
- What are you doing to manage yourself through this protracted period of chaos and negative change?
- When was the last time you talked to someone about the pressures you’re under?
- How well do you manage situations when others become hot-headed and emotional?
Your mental health and its management is an exceptionally important part of your world.
How are you managing all this change? How motivated are you? What’s your plan?
How emotionally strong are you? How do you react when ‘sparks fly’?
How are you currently performing at work – and when was the last time you received properly-structured feedback?
Currently, when you’re presenting, updating or briefing others:
- What will they, the audience, gain from listening to you?
- What verbal / non-verbal signals are you sending out?
- What’s your current level of influence or impact?
- How convincing, how memorable are you?
Great presenters are a joy to listen to.
You can present like that too. You can speak with:
- Confidence (not conceit)
- Conviction (no more character void reading out the script / slides)
- Appropriate detail (not overload)
- Include your personality too (no more robots)
This year, managing your staff is having to be done remotely:
- How can you continue to get the best out of your employees?
- Delegating is difficult for most managers; how well are you managing remote delegation?
- How often are you in touch with your staff? On reflection, is it only when you’re briefing them on a task?
- How motivated are your employees? In your role, what can you do to help?
If done properly… motivating, directing, guiding and admonishing your staff is a very fulfilling job – and it will still be demanding.
Are you performing at your best in your management role? Are you:
- Communicating clearly: encouraging; inspiring; winning loyalty?
- Giving feedback that motivates?
- Delegating with confidence?
- Managing tricky staff members properly; as best as you possibly can?