What coaching programme will suit you?
- What work challenges are your colleagues facing – particularly during this pandemic?
- We’ll discuss; I’ll recommend; it’ll be tailored-made… not ‘off the shelf’.
- If the situation changes, the programme will change – always tailored to your needs.
Over the years, I’ve delivered many sorts of progammes including:
- Are your employees performing at the level that you expect from them?
- Are they listening to your briefing – and then getting on with the task?
- In your management / leadership role, are you adding any value to your company?
- How do you effectively manage your employees – particularly remotely?
If done properly… motivating, directing, guiding, admonishing your staff – is a very fulfilling (and still demanding) job.
Are you performing at your best in your management role? Are you:
- Communicating clearly: encouraging; inspiring; winning loyalty?
- Giving feedback that motivates?
- Delegating with confidence?
- Managing tricky staff members properly; as best as you possibly can?
Currently, how are you presenting, updating or briefing others?
- What’s your current level of influence or impact?
- What will they, the audience, gain from listening to you?
- What verbal / non-verbal signals are you sending out?
- How convincing, how memorable are you?
Great presenters are a joy to listen to.
You can do that too. You can speak with:
- Confidence (not conceit)
- Appropriate detail (not overload)
- Make it sound as though you’re presenting to just one person.
- Include your character too… present like you mean it.
Managing your career is always challenging and stressy; not helped at all by Covid-19.
- When was the last time you had an interview?
- How can you perform at your best when you’re feeling really stressed and uncomfortable?
- How up-to-date is your CV?
- What opportunities do you have ‘out there’?
Your career and its management is an exceptionally important part of your world.
What’s your current impact when speaking with prospective employers?
How are you managing all this change? What’s your plan? What processes are you using?
Your present level of influence when talking about your future?
How are you performing at interview?
What do you need to do – to influence other people in a positive and professional manner?
- Do people listen to you?
- Do they interrupt you?
- Do others speak over you?
- After the interaction, how often do you say “I wish I’d said…”?
- Do people remember what you’ve said?
What do you need to do to influence others better?
- What’s the necessary mindset for you to adopt?
- What parts of your delivery style are you keen to adapt?
- How can you still deliver your message in a professional and charming manner?